Looking to build your relationship and make it stronger filled with more compassion and understanding? Hedy has designed a new transformational teaching tool for couples: The Hybrid Couples Workshop, exclusively for six couples. Whether your relationship is rock solid, feeling unsteady, or just needs a reboot, you can benefit tremendously from Hedy’s Couple’s Workshop. Hedy creates a joyful, small, nurturing environment where you can feel safe to explore important relational issues. Hedy will inspire you to listen and learn from each other in surprising and innovative ways. Hedy’s compassionate wisdom has helped thousands of couples worldwide transform their relationships. You’ll be amazed how daily frustrations can actually be powerful agents for change. Your passion can be powerfully rekindled and reawakened from this intensive weekend that is filled with romance, fun, mindfulness and intimacy. Learn how a conscious relationship affects all our connections, including family, co-workers, and especially our children. This workshop is made for a couple who wants to dive deeper into understanding one another and consequently, leave with a much stronger connection.
Each couple will:
- Work with Hedy one-on-one.
- Benefit from the workshop atmosphere by being witness to Hedy’s work with the other couples.
- Have their own therapist assistant, trained by Hedy, who will support them during their entire journey.
Couples Group Workshop Schedule
- Duration: 2 Full Days
- Hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm each day. Workshop begins at 9:00am sharp, and will end on the second Evening at 6:00pm
- Breaks: There are 15 minute breaks approximately every one-and-a-half (1.5) hours, and a one-and-a-half (1.5) hour break for lunch at approximately 1:00pm each day
Couples Group Workshop Tuition
- Cost: $2500 per couple. 50% deposit required to register, balance due within 72 hours of event
- Materials: Workshop packet including 2 workbooks, and Educational Handouts
- Refreshment break each afternoon
* Food and lodging are not included
The Hybrid Workshop will take place at the One Washington Circle Hotel located at 1 Washington Circle NW, Washington, DC 20037. If you would like hotel accommodations at the workshop location, please contact the hotel’s general reservations line at 202-872-1680. If you would like to be added on our waiting list please contact us or book directly NOW using the form on this page.
Cancellation Policy: Your tuition will be refunded in full up to 15 days in advance minus a $200 book keeping fee. If emergency situations occur, we are here to listen.