Three-day Clinical Training for Couples Therapists
Earn 21 CEUs while Unraveling the “Survival Knot” of Couples
- January 10-12, 2020
- Durham, North Carolina
OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
- Increase your expertise and skill to assist couples in Unraveling the “Survival Knot.” The “Survival Knot” is the most treacherous territory of a couple’s relationship. It is the unconscious, and yet essential agenda, embedded in the “problem” with which they appear in the office of the therapist.
- Witness & learn Hedy’s step-by-step, systematic roadmap to unravel the relational impasse, where one person’s anguished desperation meets the other person’s dogged resistance, and vice versa.
- This highly experiential Clinical Training is the crystallization of Hedy’s 40 years of work as a psychotherapist, as well as the integration of everything that she learned in her “clinical couples lab” established 25 years ago, and in her own “private living lab” with her husband Yumi, established 54 years ago.
- Learn the systematic roadmap of a new process that will make a transformational effect for your couples
- Learn how to explore the generative metaphor of “crossing the bridge” into the various “neighborhoods” of the “other” with your couples
- Discover the principles of EcCT, a most effective approach to couples therapy
- Replenish your passion, enthusiasm and expertise for guiding your couples
- Earn 21 CEUs towards your license
- January 10-12, 2020
- 9:00am to 6:00pm each day
- $795 for therapists
- $395 for spouses and partners
- $695 for Imago therapists
- $200 deposit to register
Scholarships are available. Please fill out this application to be considered for a scholarship.
The training will be held at the Aloft Durham Downtown hotel, 345 Blackwell Street, Durham, NC 27701. If you need a guest room reservation, you may make your room reservation directly with the Aloft Durham Downtown online via this link, or by calling them at 919-402-5656. Our group code is “Hedy Schleifer.” The group rate of $119 per night will be held until December 11, 2019.
CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS
This training is approved for 21 CE hours. The 21 CE hours are included in the tuition and are accredited by the APA and ASWB. Please see the text below for your appropriate boards. Call our office to make sure that your state is covered.
21 CE HOURS FOR THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONS:
- American Psychological Association covers: Psychologists, Licensed Professional Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists, Social Workers, Addictions Professionals.
- American Social Work Board covers: Licensed Professional Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists, Addictions Professionals, Social Workers.
Your tuition will be refunded in full up to 15 days in advance minus a $200 book keeping fee. If emergency situations occur, we are here to listen.